Best Practice Working Community
Tantum group clients have the option to participate in strategy management best practice working groups. These groups are organized by global regions as well as by industry. The working groups have a structured agenda focused on experience exchange among participants and best practice discussions. These working groups offer continuous learning from practical experiences and research based analysis of best practices and benchmarks from an independent point of view.
SET (Strategy Execution Team)
Working sessions (typically 4 to 5 a year) with experience exchange, best practice discussions and recommendations.
- Access to best practices in strategy management from peer organizations ( always in accordance with rules of confidentiality defined upfront)
- Continuous learning with definition of areas of interest.
- Possibility to extend the business network identifying business partners such as clients and suppliers.
- Esparcimiento, al combinar las sesiones de trabajo con visitas guiadas y otros eventos sociales interesantes
- Some session are extended with visits to strategy management best practice organizations and/or possibilities of social events Or data and discussion materials are continuously available on a Strategy Management Portal
tantum Switzerland © 2019 - Todos los derechos reservados